Ok, I'm guessing that there is at least a 95% chance that my baby's excited grandma-to-be has already told you, but just in case she overlooked anyone...it's a girl! I would have updated sooner, but I was pondering posting some of the ultrasound pictures. But that was taking way to much effort to figure out, and the only time I ever update is at work, so I gave up on that idea. So that's my excuse.
The ultrasound was really fun to see. It looks like we're going to have a really wiggly baby. She was rolling all around and grabbing her feet, and sucking her thumb. It took the technician nearly an hour to determine the sex of the baby. She was being a little shy and had scrunched herself up into only about half of her available space.
I am feeling her kick now, which is neat. Except that the other night I watched the show "Fringe" on Fox about a genetically mutated guy with messed up growth hormones who gets a girl pregnant. She has a super accelerated pregnancy and gives birth about an hour after getting pregnant. The baby then grew so fast it killed her during labor and went on to become an old man and die four hours later. The whole show was the stuff of nightmares for someone who actually is pregnant.
We haven't thought of any names yet. I'm afraid I've never been known for decisiveness. I'm thinking maybe I'll let Jessica name my kids after all. I'm sure she'll pick a good biblical name...like "Maher-Shalal-Hash-Baz Argyle."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
All right! Can I have you sign a statement to that effect? Bwaaaah haaaa haaa haa ha
Congrats!
That Fringe show sounds very much like Breaking Dawn. Anyone else see the resemblance?
I like the name Isabel. I'm not pregnant, and Matt thinks two is enough (we'll see about that), but the other day I thought it would be a pretty girl name.
Zoie told us that we need another girl and her name should be Sara(h).
Just talking to Tarah, she said you should name her Aspen.
Hey! I didn't tell hardly anyone! I kind of like the Maher.....etc. name. We can call her Hash for short.
Yeah I was thinking of the Breaking Dawn similarities too, but Fringe was probably not as painfully irritating to watch as Breaking Dawn is to read! I keep asking myself why why why why why am I reading another vampire book??????????
Congratulations! :) And we still need to see pictures of the belly. Or, I guess you could wait til you paint it as a pumpkin for Halloween. :)
A girl? Wow are you in for it! Actually girls are fun after all the crying is done.
So Jessica, what about this name you are contemplating?
BOY, I'M GETTING SICK OF READING THIS BLOG!!! HOW ABOUT A NEW ONE?
Post a Comment