Well, I'm finally starting a blog. The excitement of it all!
I'm graduating soon (hooray!) so I thought I'd do something crazy...like a blog. I know, it's real spontaneous. So I'll be dropping in periodically to tell you all stuff that you probably didn't care to know.
My question of the day is WHO ORDERED THIS WEATHER?
My random fact of the day is that most lipstick contains fish scales. (http://www.strangefacts.com/) Another reason not to wear makeup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yea! Woo hoo! Happy Dance! I'm so excited you finally started a blog. I like your template too, and your profile is hilarious, although I have to send a warning to anyone who might decide to sample that Tuvan throat singing you mention, although I will say that it is excellent for bothering siblings, if that is what you're after.
Also, you are welcome to take pictures of Sam to put on your blog, because everyone should have cat pictures on their blog.
So glad I saw the link on Jessica's blog today. Welcome to the blogosphere. I hope you will update regularly. (hint, hint)
Long walks on the beach huh? Walking on the beach is kind of hard to do here unless you want to share your walk with brine flies. So glad you're in blog space because I'm really going to miss seeing you every day when school gets out. :(
P.S. Kevin Eubanks ordered the weather.
I'm glad you're starting a blog so I can find out what's going on. Mom and Jessica never tell me anything (they say they do but it's not true because I have a mind like a steel trap). In any case, I'm hoping that you'll post things like if you're pregnant or get a new job so I won't be the last to know!
You're going to have to come visit me for those long walks on the beach. So I'll hope to see you soon!
Yay! Claire has a blog! I can't say I've ever participated in one before today- its quite exciting! So happy to hear what you are up to and your random bits of knowledge on things i never knew existed.
-Jessica Forbush
--Also the tuvan throat singing is not nearly as bad as Jessica makes it out to be. Claire introduced me to its wonders forever ago.
Way to go!!! :)
See how useful this is. I didn't know you are graduating soon. Now I do.
Post a Comment