Wednesday, April 23, 2008
The End of an Era
I know, I haven't updated in too long. I will get on the ball soon. The truth is, my life has been crazy but uneventful. I honestly can't think of anything interesting to write. Well, there is my impending graduation next week, and that's always exciting. Let me just say that I have a tremendous respect for anyone who goes to school long enough to get more than a bachelor's degree. I think one more semester of school would finish me off. It feels pretty weird, though. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with myself once school doesn't have me running around like a chicken with its head cut off! I guess I'll have to be creative. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congrats on your upcoming graduation. Are you going to be looking for work? Are you walking? I didn't do that at Ricks or USU. Sort of wish I had at Ricks, but oh well.
Good to know you have tremendous respect for me :)
Well let's see.....You were the first of your friends to get married....
I think it is the bicycle exercise that gave you the strength to continue on when the going got rough.
Congratulations! That is wonderful. Oh, yeah. Are you going to buy the cap and gown so you can sit in a hot gymnasium with a lot of other people dressed exactly like you, who are waiting for someone to call their name? Graduation is great, but the pomp and ceremony ought to be done a different way. However, it takes a great amount of courage to get through it. Shows you are made of strong stuff.
Just so you all know, yes, I will be walking. Why, you ask? Well, it's because it's the ONLY acceptable excuse not to have to direct guests to their proper parking space on graduation day. This fun activity requires getting to work at 5 AM, sitting and doing nothing for at least two hours in the dark and then getting swamped by hundreds of lost and frusterated people. I think I'll take the hot gymnasium.
Congrats on your upcoming graduation! I totally understand your feelings about more school, and I only got an Associates. More than that would have killed me off, for sure. I do want to take a few more classes though, I just don't want to write any more term papers. I hate term papers.
You know what's kind of funny...you might miss it. Granted I've not done more than a BS degree...but I really miss it..especially when Dan is studying for finals and getting all stressed and everything.
Post a Comment